...when you steal from your mother.

While at my mom's yesterday, when we returned from the zoo, I made sure
to raid her jewelry box.



She has (had) a bunch of old, beautiful pieces that are probably worth nothing but
she never wears them.  


   

Not having a belt to match this outfit, (and always being anti visible-naked-belt-loops)
I decided to tie this gold chain around my waist instead -- also part of my mom's
collection.


pants - Old Navy
shoes - Forever 21

I love how accessories completely change the look and feel of an outfit. 
Below are some I found, inspired by my mom's "vintage" pieces, as well
as a few of my favorite trendy pieces. Let me know what you think! <3

Comments

I love the necklace, really beautiful.
Beautiful outfit, so chic!

minna-karoliina.blogspot.com

Popular Posts